Login to Socialcam. Log in to Socialcam, a social mobile video sharing program that allows users to shoot fantastic movies and share them online and on mobile devices via the application or other social networks such as Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter, and so on. This smartphone software was developed to enable sharing films with friends easier and more enjoyable.
Because you can use soundtracks and themes in your films, and it’s also connected with Facebook, you can reach out to more people in less time. The only downside to this software is that it is now only accessible for Android and iPhone. I am an Android user, but several of my friends have Windows 8 phones, so it would be great if I could share amusing and amazing movies with them using this app.
Socialcam is commonly referred to as a social network because its functionality is similar to that of services such as Instagram and Twitter for mobile, for example, you can tag and untag yourself from videos, you can mention or reply to other members by simply tapping on the “@” button on your keyboard and starting typing the user’s name, you can make your videos private or public, you can export your videos, and you can search for awesome and utmost videos using hashtags.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Logging Into Socialcam
- Go to the Socialcam homepage at https://socialcam.com/.
- Click the “login” link in the upper right corner of the website, and then click the blue link in the pop-up box that says “Click here if you want to login without Facebook.”
- Fill out the access form’s first field with your email address.
- Fill up the second field box with your user password.
- Now simply click the blue “Login” button in the bottom right corner of the access form, and you’re in!
Sign up for Socialcam
Visit https://socialcam.com/users/new, fill out the registration form on the left side of your screen, and then click the blue “Create my Account” button at the bottom.
Facebook Login for Socialcam
If you already have a Facebook account, consider this technique instead because it is quicker and easier. Simply go to the site’s main page and open the user access form as mentioned above, then click the large blue button at the top that says “Connect With Facebook.”
Accept the app as well as the site’s terms of service (TOS), and you’re done!
Password Reset Instructions for Socialcam
If you forget or lose your password, return to the site’s sign in page, click the “Forgot Your Password?” link located just beneath the “password” text box, and follow the instructions.
- Alternatively, go to https://socialcam.com/forgot_passwords/new, input your email address, and then click “Get a New Password.”