How can I remove the password from a PDF file including a bank statement? Customers may easily erase their passwords, and account statements from various bank accounts and credit cards are provided to them through email. Such E-statements are Password secured, and clients are forced to remember that Password and input it each time they open the statement.
Remove Password Bank statement PDF file
For some customers, entering the Password every time they want to read an E-Statement becomes quite inconvenient. However, some individuals may forget their password and need to check the internet for the password format specified by the bank.
Bank Statement PDF Password Remove
The password format combines your personal information such as date of birth, registered cellphone number, card number, account number, and so on. The best answer to this urgent circumstance is to remove the Password from the sentence. In this post, we’ll go through how to remove Password from a bank statement pdf file step by step.
What are the requirements for removing the Password from the bank Statement PDF?
- To open your pdf statement, you must have the Password. When you open the PDF file, you can permanently delete the Password.
- A computer (desktop or laptop) and Google Chrome OR Microsoft Edge Browser (to open the PDF file in Chrome).
With these two items, you may quickly delete the password from a bank statement pdf.
How can I delete the password from a bank statement PDF file on my computer?
To remove the Password from your PDF file, follow the procedures exactly as written.
- To begin, locate the pdf file on your computer and right-click to open the options.
- Choose “Open with” and then “Google Chrome” from the drop-down menu.
- The browser will prompt you to enter your bank statement password.
- To access the statement, enter the Password properly.
- Press the ‘Ctrl+P’ keys on the keyboard together to open the Print settings.
- Select the “Save as PDF” option from the Destination menu, then click the Save button.
- Choose where you wish to save the file on your computer and then click the ‘Save’ button.
- The password has been removed from the statement pdf, and you may now open the file without a password at any time.
How can I delete the password from a PDF statement on my Android phone?
You may quickly delete your Password from a PDF file that you have stored on your phone.
- On your Android smartphone, open a PDF file.
- Then, to open it, enter the PDF password.
- Now, on the screen, click the ‘Share’ option.
- On the scene, there are now several options on the share menu. Tap the ‘Print’ option from the sharing menu.
- Tap the ‘Save As PDF’ option on the print screen. Select the page size from the list as well. (In general, the account statement will fit best in A4 format.)
- Save the PDF file to your phone’s storage now.
- The PDF file may now be opened without a password.
You may easily delete the Password from the statement PDF file on your Android smartphone this way.
How can I erase the password from a PDF statement on my iPhone/iPad?
Assume you have a password-protected PDF file on your iPhone or iPad and wish to erase the password. Unfortunately, there is no such option. You may share the PDF file with an Android device or a PC and then erase the password.
Why is the PDF of my bank statement password protected?
To prevent unauthorised access, the bank normally secures the statement using a password. The password is usually created up of your personal information so that only you may access the file.
How can I remove PDF password protection?
A PDF file’s password can be removed, but you must know it in order to open it. You may erase the password from a PDF file using a PC and an Android phone by utilising the print option in the Chrome browser.